Butterball Electric Fryer


 turkey-fryerA couple of years ago I went on a total health kick. Unfortunately, my in-laws weren't so concerned about staying healthy. I dreaded Thanksgiving every year, because every year my beloved mother-in-law fried a turkey.
Maybe I should've been able to get over it, but I just couldn't. My anxiety over waste calories at the time took me over (not all that healthy either, I admit).
Last year,Thanksgiving came around and I decided that maybe we should compromise a little bit.
I had to admit the fried turkey was pretty much the best turkey I'd ever had – juicy and succulent.
But there had a way to get the same effect without all the oil and grease. It took me a little bit of time, but I finally decided on the butterball electric fryer. My mother-in-law, graciously, agreed to give it a try.
And boy was it good. In fact, it was even better than our usual fried turkey. Juicy and perfect. We've used it every year since.
This turkey fryer comes with a fryer basket that can hold up to an 18 pound turkey (among other things….also more on that later), a turkey stand, and a hook you can use to help lift the turkey without burning yourself.
It also comes with a drip pan, which catches all of the luscious drips from your turkey to make gravy, and a chip box which you can use to add a wood smoke flavor.
This baby is what started my journey into oil less deep-fryers and oil less turkey fryers. Stay tuned – more recipes and stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment